Blogging for Idiots

August 21, 2009

 No disrespect intended -- I count myself to be in the aforementioned group.  SO, I've been trying to find out as much as I can about how to start a blog and I've come up with the name Darren Rowse and the website http://www.problogger.net/.  He's a well-respected authority on blogging and his site is something worth checking out.  I'm thoroughly immersed in his "Blogging Tips for Beginners" which will take me quite some time to digest.

In the meantime, I've been dreaming of beautiful jewelry designs-- I even designed and created my first freelance charm bracelet.  It's named Bauble Jar.  Pearls, pearls, pearls are the bead of the day. I have a feeling that they will be pervasive in my work as they are what I love.  Pearls and vintage ephemera.  My next post will share with you some great resources for beading, with and without pearls.  Happy blogging.      

Leave a Comment!

Related Posts with Thumbnails