Charm Bracelet Diva's Go-to Jewelry Website of the Week

October 24, 2009

I loved www.stelladot.com, a.k.a. Stella and Dot.  One nice feature they offer is personalized necklaces, bracelets and earrings. You pick the base piece or pieces (i.e., 30 inch gold vermeil chain for $54.00) and then you can add removable charms.  Charm categories include birthstone briolette charms, initial charms, relationship charms, inspirational charms and symbol charms.  Charm prices range somewhere between $11.00 and $39.00 each.  I'm partial to the birthstone briolette and initial charms.  Bracelet-wise there's not much to choose from -- just a silver or gold bangle.  And I'm not sure how the charms would look hanging from the hoop earrings.  I'd probably stick with the necklace.

Their general bracelet collection, however, is full of great charm bracelets.  My faves are:
 Sofia Cluster Bracelet, made up of freshwater pearls and glass baubles, $79.00 
  • Grace Pearl Bauble Bracelet $89.00
  • Bloom Charm Bracelet $39.00
  • Sophie Bracelet-Black $59.00
The last one is really cute and I'd say SO easy to make.  I give it a 3 on the jewelry making difficulty scale.  
These websites are great for gleaning sytle ideas.  Some are easy, some not so easy.  But they're a great source of inspiration just the same.  For days when your muse is nowhere to be seen, check out a few of the sites I've reviewed on this blog and get your groove back.

Time to tend to my family --H1N1 flu has hit my house with a vengeance this week.  Hope you are avoiding it. Ciao.

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."
-Ralph Waldo Emerson

Leave a Comment!

Related Posts with Thumbnails