Fall Frolic

October 16, 2009

Here is the autumn-inspired charm bracelet I mentioned in a blog post weeks ago -- I finally took a picture of it.



For obvious reasons, I loaded the charm bracelet with the quintessential elements of Fall -- acorns and leaves.  I'm wearing it every day now as we're in the middle of Fall big time.

On another (totally different) note, I just finished my first Irish Dance charm bracelet.   



I know the picture leaves much to be desired but I was happy with the bracelet.  I mean, Irish dance charms aren't exactly common or easy to find.  This bracelet has a sterling silver celtic cross, a soft shoe, a claddaugh, an Irish dancer, a horseshoe and a four leaf clover.  I filled it out with green glass beads.  I'll be wearing it to my girls' next feis in McCook, Illinois on Halloween.   I'm hoping to find a few other moms who might be interested as well ....if you're a feisanna mama like me or just someone of the Irish persuasion who likes Irish-themed jewelry, leave me a note.

Time to put the kids to bed.  Looking forward to a fun Fall weekend.  Ciao.   

Leave a Comment!

Related Posts with Thumbnails