Favorite art blog and charity auction for Susan G. Komen for the Cure

October 11, 2009

Fall is here.  At least in Chicago, anyway.  It was 26 degrees this morning!  The wind howls, the rain comes down and the leaves are falling.  I can't wait for our full fall foliage -- it's one of my favorite things.  It'll be here soon enough.








I am very excited to share with you a book and blog I am thrilled to have found. The book is entitled "A Charming Exchange" by Ruth Rae and Kelly Snelling. Man, do they love charms!  Mixed media, vintage, restyling, bracelets, necklaces.....you have to see it to believe it. I was in heaven. Check it out. Even better, Ruth Rae's blog showcases Ruth's mixed media jewelry and fabric art. I am in such awe of her talent. 


Well, that's it for today, friends!
I hope you enjoyed reading about my favorite art blog and charity auction and that I've inspired you in some way.

Be sure to stay in touch:




Click HERE to subscribe.
Don’t miss another thrifty,
 DIY home décor post!





   

Leave a Comment!

Anonymous said...

HI KATHY,LOVE YOUR SITE==KEEP-UP THE GOOD WORK==I WILL LOOK FOR MORE GOODIES IN MY CLEANING AND SORTING==IT REALLY SOUNDS LIKE A WONDERFUL OUTLET FOR YOUR BOUNDLESS ENERGIES==AS FOR YOUR BEAUTIFUL MOTHER, I WILL MAKE MY DONATION HERE IN HER NAME==THAT PICTURE OF HER IS PRICELESS, AND YOU REALLY HAVE HER GREAT LOOKS==LOL, MIMI

Related Posts with Thumbnails