UNDER CONSTRUCTION

December 27, 2009

You may have noticed that I've begun working on revamping the look of my blog. A banner here, a template there....it is truly a work-in-progress and I appreciate your patience as I weave my way through the quagmire that is the Blogosphere!


Good news ~ my husband gave me a professional light box for Christmas for photographing my stuff (yay!). Now all I have to do is figure out how to use it AND get my camera fixed:( Guess it's always something. For now I'll just keep plodding along and hopefully one of these days I can find the time to sit down and make some more jewelry.


Hope you all had a great holiday and are looking forward to 2010. Ciao for now.

 "Art is the only way to run away without leaving home."
~ Twyla Tharp

Leave a Comment!

Related Posts with Thumbnails