Divatude Charm Bracelet Revisited

February 18, 2010

I got my "Divatude" bracelet finished!  Yay!  It was nice to actually finish something today...I also got my camera back from the service center and it's fixed ~ another yay~ so I could take a picture of it tonight.  Here it is:


As usual, this charm bracelet is chock full of charms and beads.  It's a real eclectic mess, just the way I like it.  Crowns, hearts, keys, lockets, beads, pearls and more.  Really fun to wear. 

So glad tomorrow is Friday ~  family outing planned for Saturday.  Can't wait.  Time to slow down and stop my wheels from spinning.  For now.  Ciao ~

"We are all inventors, each sailing out on a voyage of discovery, guided each by a private chart, of which there is no duplicate.  The world is all gates,  all opportunities."
~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

Leave a Comment!

Related Posts with Thumbnails