Charm Bracelet Diva's Battle with the Blog Button

March 20, 2010

OK, so I'm going to rant. I'm pretty tired ~ tired of trying to create a bleeping blog button that I like and that fits in my sidebar! I finally came up with one tonight as a test button. It doesn't look very impressive but believe me when I tell you that a whole lot of blood, sweat and tears went into it! It's at the top of my sidebar now, so look right!!! -> -> -> -> -> ->

I'll also try to post it here. Only problem is that I'm not sure what size it really is at this point. Let's try it out and see:



Gotta love Blogger ~ they upload your image at just the right size!  SO, I know it's WAY too big for a button here (see the letters getting fuzzy?)  But I just wanted you to get the idea......think it's "me" enough or should I keep working on other button designs?  I think I'll make some more and take a vote.  Heaven help me with THAT.
 
I wanted to post a new necklace tonight but the whole Button Fiasco has taken up way too much time.  Need to get to bed so we can be bright eyed and bushy-tailed for Sunday School and mass tomorow morning.  The girls are singing in the choir.  It's funny cause when they do, for a few brief moments, they're angels.  The rest of the time, well, don't ask! :0  Ciao.
 
 
"The greatest glory in living lies not in never failing, but in rising every time we fall."
~ Nelson Mandela
 
 

Leave a Comment!

Related Posts with Thumbnails