Crazy Love Silk Ribbon Charm Necklace

March 2, 2010


I call this one "Crazy Love" since it's an eclectic mix, chock full of charms and beads. Not sure how I feel about it, though ~ perhaps I'm being too prissy?  I've used my precious pearls and antique brass charms ~ now THEY make me happy!


I used silk dupioni ribbon and an antique brass chain with a hook and ball clasp.  There are 11 charms and beads in all, as per the tutorial from www.ornamentea.com I mentioned in my last post.  Too much or just right?  Let me know what you think!

I forgot to mention that Superhubby gave me Adobe Photoshop Elements 8 for my birthday!  Now I can actually create the blog button of my dreams!  Seriously, I've been dreaming about it.  Queer, I know.  But I AM excited to try it out. 

Although it seems like there's not enough time in the day........especially when your 6 year old son wakes you up at 6:20 a.m. and says, "Mommy, I dropped the whole roll of toilet paper in the toilet!"  To his credit, he actually grabbed it right quickly and averted an early morning disaster in our house.  Gotta thank someone for THAT:)

      

 "It takes courage to grow up and become who we really are."
~ e.e. cummings 

Leave a Comment!

Related Posts with Thumbnails