Fanciful Charm Bracelet

March 25, 2010

OK, so where's Spring?  Not here, apparently.  Hopefully this bracelet will make you think of budding flowers and warmer days.  I think it's the pink that does it for me.


And of course, gray and black again ~ a combo I love together.  Plus the ubiquitous white pearl.  The 7 1/4" bracelet has about 35 beads and 9 charms.  There's a shamrock, a round locket, an antique brass heart locket, a fleur-de-lis, a regal crown with it's own bead dangle, a very cute envelope with a heart inside it and another one of my faves -- the angel :)


It's for sure another eclectic mix of whimsy and just-fancy-enough.  What do you think?

I've been thinking about taking the leap and designing earrings for a change....perhaps my next project will involve some type of catalog-inspired (I'm keeping it a secret) pair of dangle earrings.  

Tonight chickadee #3 is in a school play.  The camcorder is charged and ready to go!  Can't wait to see the little guy belt his lungs out (or so we're told).  Ciao till next time!


"The way to gain a good reputation is to endeavor to be what you desire to appear."
~ Socrates

Leave a Comment!

Anonymous said...

wow=love the newest edition=i want to buy the Irish Dancer ==but can"t figure ot out==I want it for Gail,,so I can"t ask her to help==i will send a check to you, ok?lol,m

Related Posts with Thumbnails