Fit for a Queen Necklace

March 8, 2010


I made this one pretty quickly once I figured out what I wanted to do with those great antique brass crown charms.  And when all was said and done I realized how much I have grown to love amber and citrine hues ~  there was a time I really didn't like them at all.  But now I think with white pearls it's a great color combination.

Some might say that it makes a smashing statement.  Almost regal, perhaps?  It's about 20 inches long with a toggle clasp.  I find that I favor toggles over all other clasps ~  anyone else?  It's just plain easier.  'Nuff said.

Today was field trips, homework and volleyball practice.  One chickadee was a bit sick and is STILL awake :(  

We're hoping for sleep soon on that front.  And today I was thinking that we're not there YET but spring definitely seems to be around the corner.  Halleluia.  I absolutely cannot wait for those daffodils.  I'm just sayin'........ time for tivo with the man.  Ciao until next time.






"Belief is truth held in the mind; faith is a fire in the heart."
~ Joseph Fort Newton


Leave a Comment!

Charm Bracelets said...

Yes sometimes small could be well synchronized with a pretty outfit and a stunning look recreated.The color of the metal completely compliments the pearls and it is a delicate piece...enuf said I agree.

Related Posts with Thumbnails