I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings

March 11, 2010


I think my hankering for Spring nudged me along to make this two-tiered silver charm necklace.  Birds chirping, people falling in love (or more in LoVe!) and lighter clothes that will show off this style of necklace beautifully ~ a sleeveless v-neck ruffle T, perhaps?


I used a heart LocKeT (yes, I'm very crazy about lockets these days), a swallow-like bird in flight, a bird cage and a pendant bearing the word Trust.  They're hanging from a 28-inch two-tiered silver chain.  Chains, actually ~ I used two different textured chains to make it interesting.  As per my fave, I used a silver toggle clasp.  

Anyone else itching for Spring?  The daffodils are almost bloomin' here in the midwest and we're REAL happy about that :)  Our girls are going to be in the Chicago St. Patrick's Day Parade this weekend ~ Irish dancers and all that~ so we hope it doesn't rain ! Erin go bragh!

"To laugh often and much; to win respect of intelligent people and the affection of children....to leave the world a better place....to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived.  This is to have succeeded."
~ Ralph Waldo Emerson 

Leave a Comment!

Anonymous said...

ALL THE PLANS FOR THE GREAT PARADE, HERE IN SEASIDE==CANCELLED,CANCELLED,CANCELLED==SAME AS CHICAGO I HEAR==OH WELL, A DAY TO SIT BACK AND TAKE IT EASY, I'M SURE==LOVE THAT NEW NECKLACE==VERY GOODLOOKING==YOUR CREATIVE FLOW IS IN FULL MOTION==MISS YOU ALL==LOL,M

Related Posts with Thumbnails