Key to My Heart Charm Necklace

March 19, 2010



Well, hellooooooooo Spring!  NOT!:(  Today was so gorgeous (mid-60's) that I even got the hubby to take some photos of my jewelry outside.  Alas, it's supposed to snow, yes SNOW, tomorrow and Sunday.  Hopefully only 1-2 inches but who needs it, you know?  I'm just sayin'

My latest charm necklace is the Key to My Heart charm necklace.  It's a 24" multi-tiered chain necklace, made of vintage gold-plated chain, antique brass chain, a pewter finish toggle and 3 charms.  The two antique brass charms are a heart and a key.  Last but not least is the bead charm I made out of 3 amber beads and a vintage black oblong bead.   The charms look like this:




I'm lovin' it!  Now it's time to put it in my Etsy shop.  My recent inventory has been somewhat depleted so I'm trying to madly fill it back up (to all of, like, 10 items).  Anyway, not enough time in the day.  Right now it's time to spend time with the kiddos before bed.  Ciao.

"This, above all: to thine own self be true.  And it must follow, as the night the day, Thou canst not then be false to any man."
~ William Shakespeare 

Leave a Comment!

Related Posts with Thumbnails