The Ultimate in Shabby Chic Jewelry Display

June 5, 2010



Okay, call me crazy, but......I'm in love with a mannequin (well technically it's a bust).  But there, I said it.  Weird, I know (now that's an understatement!)  But come on, just take a look ~ isn't it gorgeous?  I have to thank my friend Becky at Vintique Market in LaGrange, Indiana for helping me out and MAKING THIS FOR ME CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?  I only wish I were so talented.

I think that pretty much any piece of jewelry I put on it will look FABULOUS!  But even bare I think it really is the ultimate in shabby chic jewelry display.



I can't wait to use it for all my Etsy and blog displays.  Thanks, Betsy!

 I am linking up here:


Pin It

Leave a Comment!

Sandy said...

Perfectly perfect for displaying all kinds of jewels... thanks for sharing... xoso Sandy

The Polka Dot Closet said...

Oh she is fabulous, I have seen a couple of home made dress forms at the ball and they are all lovely!! How sweet of your friend! Thank you so much for coming to the ball

Carol

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

She is a beauty!! Love her!

Hugs,
Debbie

Related Posts with Thumbnails