Pink is One of My Favorite Colors

October 5, 2010

You all probably know by now, but in case you don't, October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month.  In light of this, I wanted to share with you a great resource for breast cancer awareness blog buttons.  Yes, BLOG BUTTONS!  My very talented friend Sharon over at Plumrose Lane has been so kind as to create some "going pink for October" buttons with a Halloween twist.  You've got to head on over there and check them out, as well as her awesome blog.  She also designed some going pink blog backgrounds that are simply fabulous!  And they're free with code for you to copy and paste, easy peasy.  Check out the buttons.





So hard to choose, love them both.  But I went with the spider web!

The cause is close to both our hearts, our moms having had the disease.  I'm a firm believer in annual mammograms and urge all of you who are delinquent in making your annual mammogram appointment (and you know who you are!) to MAKE IT NOW!
I've placed my going pink button at the top of my blog, in honor of my mom, and Sharon's mom.  Will you be joining me?  Please do!

Thank you Sharon for once again unselfishly sharing your talents with us.


     And for those of you who haven't yet entered my giveaway, go HERE and enter!  It's not too late ~ Bonne Chance! xoxo

Leave a Comment!

Anonymous said...

Love the buttons :)

Free Pretty Things For You said...

thank you for joining and linking back!!

Plumrose Lane said...

Oh Kathleen, you're an absolute sweetheart for doing this shout-out and my heart is so full of gratitude. Thank you SO much for your kindness and lovely spirit ~ it means the world to me.
Here's to the best Pink for October ever.
You're a dear, dear soul♥
Sharon

Related Posts with Thumbnails