What Every Blogger Girl Should Know

March 21, 2011

Time has been slipping past me lately, what with all of our St. Patrick's Day dancing and celebrating last week....and, oh, yeah, that thing about the septic system backing up into the house on Friday.....ENOUGH SAID.  It's time to MOVE FORWARD and that's what I'm really trying to do.

Alas, not my house!  Read on......
 
There WAS a glimmer of hope in my otherwise dreary weekend ~ I attended a Blog Girl gathering at the home of a fellow blogger, Heidi.  She graciously welcomed us into her home, affording us the luxury of hanging out with her and other women bloggers for a Saturday afternoon. 

Jeannie, Carrie and Elizabeth

 We socialized, ate, (see the gorgeous table!) drank and swapped lovely gifts.  





Yum!

Heidi and Jen, the cohost of the gathering, led us in a lively discussion about some of the ups and downs of blogging.  It was really nice to just sit back and listen to what other similarly situated women had to say about their own blogging experiences.  It's also nice to know that you're not the only one who is trying to balance blogging with the rest of what we call "Life."

The women are all amazingly talented and interesting  ~ stop by their blogs and let 'em know I sent you!  Go on, then, what are you waiting for?
Alison ~ The Polohouse
Carrie ~ Hot House Market
Elizabeth ~ Fabby Felt
Heidi ~ Dreams Intertwined
Jeannie ~ The Gilded Junqueyard
Jen ~ Jennifer Rizzo
Joy ~ Savvy City Farmer
Monica ~ Chasing Butterflies
Penny ~ At Home in English Valley
Suzanne ~ At Home with the Farmer's Wife
Tracey ~ French Larkspur

Thankfully I've been energized and inspired by these women, and with Spring right around the corner I am starting to feel motivated again.  Now if I could just manage to focus on only one project at a time.......

Have a great week!






 

Leave a Comment!

Dreaming of Vintage said...

Hi Kathleen! As a fellow Illinois blogger, I'm so sad I missed this event! It looked like a lot of fun!
Kelly

Alison @ The Polohouse said...

Such a nice post! Thanks for linking us all up too, Kathy. You are so kind.
:)
Alison

Related Posts with Thumbnails