Tuesday's Club G.W. with Charm Bracelet Diva Party No. 3: Features and a Request

July 11, 2011

Okay, first off I'd like to say thank you to all of last week's participants.  You rock my world, really!

H-o-w-e-v-e-r..........I have to say that I'm bummed by the relatively low turnout.  When I first mentioned to you guys that I was thinking of hosting Club G.W your response was VERY positive, with promises all around to join in the fun.  I really enjoy hosting it, and meeting new friends and finding new blogs, but I think I'll be waiting to see how this thing plays out....hopefully my bloggy friends out there will tell their friends, and they'll tell two friends, and so on and so on....because I'd really like to keep this thing going.  I mean, as I've said before, we're all in the same Club {G.W.}, right?  Okay, enough blabbing.  On to my features from Party No. 2!  (Wish I could feature you ALL!)  Let's see who's a Club G.W. Diva!

First off, you have GOT to check out this old-door-turned-table (bestill my heart!) by Stacey over at  Embracing Change.


Okay, don't you just love old doors?  I do!  And this door-turned table redo is fabulous, right down to the fun stenciled words on it!  And the blue and red color combo ~ genius! 

Hold yourself back if you're one for French flair.  Lina over at Fancy Frugal Life created a lovely Frenchie end table using the pencil transfer method. 


You've gotta see how she turned an old Target end table into a unique, pretty piece of furniture!

And Carol over at The Polka Dot Closet's been a busy bee.  She altered a vintage suitcase with travel stickers and it's truly a one-of-a-kind treasure!


She even tells you where she got the stickers.  Thanks, Carol.

If you made the Club. G.W. Diva list, well, go on and grab yourself a Featured Button from my sidebar!

I know I gave you a sneak peek of my project for the party.  And I was going to do the reveal here, BUT our power went out this morning and it's still out, so I'm sitting in a Panera Bread with a laptop and no pictures to share. SO I guess the reveal will have to wait until the power decides to come on!

Now, on to today's party!

Remember, it can be a new or old post.  Just please, link back to me so that others can find out about the party and join in the fun! 
          
xoxo
Kathleen





















Leave a Comment!

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

Love your fabulous features. Thank you so much for hosting this fun new party Kathleen.

Homeroad said...

Don't feel too bad, I did a linky party once and only 18 people showed up! What??? I never did one again! Maybe I will try another time, I might not have given enough notice?...
I love your site
Susan

Carol, The Answer Is Chocolate said...

I finally have something to link up!!! I'll post something about this great party on my FB page to spread the word.

lvroftiques said...

Hi Kathleen!
Sometimes it takes a while for the party to build *fingers crossed* I hope it will grow and grow! Thanks for hosting! Vanna

Curtains in My Tree said...

Sometimes people forget about your party.

I don't feel like I had a great party favor to show off however love seeing what others bring to the party

I am happy to be at your party

Janice

Lina - Fancy Frugal Life said...

Hi! I just saw this! Thanks a bunch for the feature and sweet words about my tiny table :)

xo
Lina
Fancy Frugal Life

the old white house said...

That door table is awesome, and I do believe I have a door downstairs in the dungeon that could become something a bit like it! Thanks for the party! I can't wait to see more great ideas! t. xoxoxoxox

The Polka Dot Closet said...

Yea! Thanks for the feature, I am so honored! Thank you for hosting this party!

Carol

Related Posts with Thumbnails