We Interrupt This Broadcast With Breaking News

December 13, 2011


Sigh. 

That's me, breathing a sigh of relief.  Because I've decided to s-l-o-w down.  With the holidays rapidly approaching, I've decided to put my weekly Club G.W. party on the back burner while I put my energies into focusing more on my family and what this holy season really means.  

That's not to say that I don't have gifts to make and mail, and school parties to plan, and crafty Christmas projects I'd like to get my hands on and then blog about!  It just means that I'm not going to feel guilty if a day goes by and {gasp} it doesn't involve blogging.  Sometimes you've just got to let go.

Right now I'm working on a large custom order for vintage charm necklaces that are due in time for Christmas.  Once that's done I will rest a bit easier.  Then maybe the gift making and tree decorating and wrapping and baking and shopping will all fall into place.  Don't worry, I'll still be sharing some more Christmas ideas, just at my own pace.  And I'll be announcing the winner of my 500 Follower Holiday Giveaway this Saturday so if you haven't entered yet, there's still time!

          Go HERE to enter!  And good luck!

I hope you get a chance to s-l-o-w down soon, too.  Rejuvenate.  And we'll ALL hit the ground running in 2012!

xoxo

Leave a Comment!

Glenda/MidSouth said...

Don't blame you. This time of the year there is so much we all want to accomplish and the time goes by to fast. I have not joined in your event in a while, as I have not done any thrift shopping. But want to say thanks for hosting.
Hope you are enjoying the holidays.

Anonymous said...

I love this picture! What a sweet reminder of the season!

Elegant Economies said...

Good decision, Kathleen!
Blessings

Sharon @ Elizabeth & Co. said...

Great idea Kathleen! And that photo is sooo cool!

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

I hear you! There's just so much to do this time of year and never enough time to do it all. Enjoy your time with your family. Love the picture!

Decor & Harmony said...

There is nothing wrong with taking a breather :) you'll come back in 2012 recharged! Enjoy the holiday season.

Ivy and Elephants said...

We are all a little worse for wear. I can't wait to take a little breather myself. Enjoy, and happy holidays.
Hugs,
Patti

lvroftiques said...

You take it easy and enjoy Christmas Kathleen (At least as easy as can be)...We'll all be here when you get back to partying again *winks* I think most people are too busy for blogging right now anyway. Love the boat shot! And thanks for the idea for my grate. I really like the idea of using it for a jewelry display of some kind...Thanks! Vanna

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I need to take your advice! I hope this last week before Christmas I can slow down some! Happy holidays! ♥

Related Posts with Thumbnails