Follow Charm Bracelet Diva {At Home} By Email !

February 14, 2012

Map Wall Art

You see them all over these days. 


I've been a bit obsessed with them.

And if Pinterest is any indication,

I'm not the only one.

I was so inspired that I went ahead and created my own Valentine's map wall art for my husband this year.

These four maps represent very special places in our lives together --all the places that we've lived together since we were married, where we each grew up and where we vacation every year with our families.  I used vintage dictionary pages to make the hearts and the "LOVE."

Home IS where the heart is.

What would YOUR map look like?


Pin It

***I see I've reached 100 Facebook Fans!  Thank you!  If you'd like to be fan 101, or 102, or 103...{you get the drift!} can like me here, easy peasy.  And if you haven't already, why don't you follow me on Pinterest so we can be Pinterest pals?  Can't wait to see you there!***


Lori said...

So glad I found your lovely blog. I'm following you with the new Linky tool, straight from the Linky blog hop. I look forward to getting to know you better, Lori

Betsy said...

These are all so fabulous! I love how you personalized the frame with cherished family memories. Very clever Kathleen.

The Retail DiYet said...

I love your version!! I want to make something with a map now!

Karena said...

Kathleen I adore you Valentine Map creation! Also aren't those pillows the coolest!?

Art by Karena

designchic said...

Great uses for the light fixture!!

Haley D. said...

These are some cool!

Sherry @ No Minimalist Here said...

Hi Kathleen, I love how you used the maps...very cute! Hugs, Sherry


Related Posts with Thumbnails