You Can Vote Every Day This Week!

February 6, 2012



How did I miss this little detail?  Thanks to all of you who have voted for me thus far in the I-need-a-new-blog-design contest going on over at   Lady Jane Designs

BUT  GUESS WHAT? 

YOU CAN VOTE ONCE A DAY, EVERY DAY, UP UNTIL (and I believe including) FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 10th!

So please head on over there each day this week and vote for me.
(Just click on the word VOTE under my blog linky at the end of her post.  I'm #3.)
Oh, and don't worry, I'll be sure to remind you each day so you won't forget :)

Thanks for your support!

Leave a Comment!

Anonymous said...

On my Way! Thanks for the reminder!

Grammy Goodwill said...

I voted yesterday but today I cannot find the word VOTE. Help.

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

I voted for you Kathleen, but I love your blog!

Anita at Cedar Hill said...

Just saw this. I feel a little bad voting that your blog is ugly, but okay. I did it.

FROM THE RIGHT BANK said...

Heading over to check it out. Good luck!

Tammy@Beatrice Banks said...

I voted! Hope you win even though I don't think your blog is ugly! lol

Related Posts with Thumbnails