I'm Being Featured Over at Adirondack Girl @ Heart!

October 15, 2014

Adirondack Girl @ Heart

I'm being featured today over at my friend Diana's blog,
 
I'm honored to be included as part of her 
"Vintage Blog of the Week" series.
 
Diana is a veteran thrifter, junker, crafter and chef, as well as
an Etsy shop owner. So stop by her blog and tell her I sent you!
Then be sure to visit her Etsy shop where you'll find an
eclectic mix of awesome handpicked vintage finds.
 
You can also find her on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter and Google+.
 
Thank you, Diana!
 
I'd really love for you to stay connected
and follow me via
Google Friends Connect,
Bloglovin'

or e-mail subscription

(all in my sidebar)
if you haven't done so already.
 
I'd also love to see you follow
Charm Bracelet Diva {at Home}'s
Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter pages, too! 
 Just click on those really pretty-colored icons below:

CLICK ON ONE OF THESE:)


You can even follow me on Hometalk and Instagram
(both on sidebar as well).
 
Don't miss another thrifty DIY home decor post!

xoxo




Leave a Comment!

Diana said...

Thanks so much for the shout out, Kathleen, and for all the links to my "stuff" :)

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

I'm headed over to check it out!

Anonymous said...

Woot! Woot! Congrats!

Related Posts with Thumbnails