Decorating With Pumpkins After Halloween

November 1, 2014


 
 
Just because Halloween is over doesn't mean you have to
relegate your pumpkins to the garbage bin.
 
Au contraire.
 
There are so many other things you can do with pumpkins. 
They're versatile, not to mention pretty darn cute.
And depending on the size and color, the sky's the limit.
 
These little guys make quite the preppy statement. 
 
pumpkins with ribbon


 
And how easy is this? Just fill the fireplace!  

halloween-pumpkins-decorating-fb
  via

The next one is genius in my book, seeing as I'm a huge fan of ironstone soup tureens.
Can't you just see this on your Thanksgiving dinner table? I mean, how cool is that?


I guess the "flip" side of the tureen lid transformation would be the ice bucket.
 Use the whole pumpkin and end up with two equally useful entertaining ideas.


 via
 
I can't even tell you how cool I think blue pumpkins are.
 
pumpkin 5
 
I mean, seriously.
 
pumpkin 1
 
I really do love those little white baby boos.
 
 
My three little pumpkins are sitting in a wooden bowl
 that I recently picked up at Goodwill for $1.99.
I think it has just the right amount of wear
on it to give it that vintage, well-loved vibe.
 
I can see this on my coffee table, on the
 kitchen counter or even in the foyer, greeting guests 
throughout the Thanksgiving holiday.
 
 
 
I hope you've been inspired to hang onto those pumpkins 
for just a little while longer and use them in some
unique and maybe even funky way around your home.
 
You can always pick up unique, vintage containers at your local
thrift store like I did and they will add just the right touch
to your pumpkin display.
 
For more pumpkin décor ideas be sure to visit my Pinterest Pumpkins Board.  

   I'd really love for you to stay connected
and follow me via
Google Friends Connect,
Bloglovin'
or e-mail subscription
(all in my sidebar)
if you haven't done so already.

I'd also love to see you follow
Charm Bracelet Diva {at Home}'s
Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter pages, too! 
 Just click on those really pretty-colored icons below:
 

CLICK ON ONE OF THESE:)

You can even follow me on Hometalk and Instagram
(both on sidebar as well).
 
Don't miss another thrifty DIY home decor post!

xoxo

Leave a Comment!

Jeannie said...

I love that basket of little pumpkins and washi tape.

Anonymous said...

I love the inspiration! What great ideas on carrying our Halloween pumpkins through Thanksgiving! The simplicity of the wooden bowl and pumpkins is fabulous!

Ivy and Elephants said...

Such neat ideas for using those pumpkins, I love the soup tureen and ice bucket! What a great presentation for a thanksgiving party.
Hugs,
Patti

Glenda/MidSouth said...

Lot of great ideas - thanks for sharing. I never got around to getting a real pumpkin this year.:/
Enjoy your weekend.

Related Posts with Thumbnails