Hydrangea Retrospective

March 11, 2015



Spring is just around the corner and I'm really glad because, well, 1. I'm
sick of winter and 2. I miss my hydrangeas! I've been missing them so


much that I felt the need to put together a compilation of some of my
favorite posts about, or featuring, hydrangeas from seasons past. So
sit back, relax and enjoy.














 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Whew!

Looks like I really love my hydrangeas!
 
How about you?

Do you love hydrangeas, too?
 
Now all I need to do is count the days until they all
start blooming again!

Think Spring!
  
Stay in Touch @
Facebook.com/CharmBraceletDiva
Pinterest.com/charmbdiva
 
Twitter.com/CharmBDiva
 
 Bloglovin

Enter your email address in the box below
to join my e-mail subscriber list:

then click


Delivered by FeedBurner

And be sure to confirm your subscription
when prompted by email!
Don't miss another
thrifty
 
DIY
 
home decor post!

Leave a Comment!

Betsy@ coastal-colors said...

What a lovely reminder of summer! I love Hydrangeas and adore using them in my home. You have provided so much inspiration! I'm past ready for Spring and Summer- I already have Daffodils in an arrangement. Beautiful photos!

Diane Cransac said...

Wow, I forgot how much I love hydrangeas. Wish I had a big bouquet right now but thank you for those beautiful pictures :)

Souffle Bombay said...

Hydrangeas are my favorite...now you have me all excited for them to bloom!

Kelly Deal said...

Hydrangeas are my favorite too. Their easy to take care of and they're so pretty! I plan on planting a few more this year.

The Charm of Home said...

Beautiful flowers Kathleen! Thanks for sharing at Home Sweet Home!
Sherry

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

I'm with you, Kathleen! I can't wait for my hydrangeas! Since we had a lot of rain this past week (and more coming this week) things are in bud, green is coming up for the hostas and daylilies and the grass has greened up nicely. I've been checking to see if there is anything happening with my hydrangeas. Once I start to see some form of life, I get excited because I know it won't be long before I will have some real blooms to use inside.

Related Posts with Thumbnails