12 Best Upcycled Valentine's Day Projects

January 25, 2017


I've never been one to actually "decorate" for Valentine's Day. When the kids were little I could whip up a Valentine's craft with the best of them, or assist with making their handmade Valentine cards. But as they got older there was less and less of that going on. So it's no surprise that this year is no different. Despite my non-decorating, I did, however, pull together a round-up of incredible upcycled Valentine's Day projects created by some  talented friends of mine (and one from me) in the hopes that they can inspire you (even if I can't!)

From banners, to vignettes, to hearts of all shapes and sizes, you can't go wrong with any of these awesome upcycled Valentine's Day projects.


House of Hawthornes

Rustic Repurposed Love Sign



Create and Babble

DIY Vintage Love Letter Box



FrugElegance








Exquisitely Unremarkable



Home With Mimi





Stow and TellU





Charm Bracelet Diva {At Home}


Love My Simple Home 





My Salvaged Treasures

X & O Valentine's Day Greeting


Dazzle While Frazzled

DIY Fabric Heart Decorations Using Remnants



Bliss Ranch


Are you inspired yet???

I hope you enjoyed reading about the
 12 Best Upcycled Valentine's Day Projects! 
And thanks so much for spending 
time with me today!

Be sure to stay in touch:
Just click on my Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter or Instagram icons in my top right sidebar. You can also sign up there to receive my blog posts via email as well.

Don't forget to Pin it! 





Don’t miss another thrifty, 
DIY home décor post!      

Leave a Comment!

https://www.vintagesouthernpicks.com said...

Hi Kathleen! Even though mine didn't make it in in time, these are all adorable projects! Faves are the love sign, love letter box, & fabric hearts. Definitely inspiring post!

Kelly said...

Those are all so creative and cute! I like the LOVE sign the best. So unique! I don't decorate for Valentines Day either. I never did when my kids were little because I had boys. They aren't really too fond of flowers and hearts. Ha!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for all the great ideas.
Marilyn

Related Posts with Thumbnails