Free Inspirational Printable: God is Within Her She Will Not Fail {Psalm 46:5}

June 30, 2015

 
God is Within Her She Will Not Fail Psalm 46:5 free printable
 
 
Psalm 46:5 God is Witihn Her Iron-on Transfer t-shrit

It seems like I can't get enough of iron-on transfer projects these days. For Father's Day
I made my husband a King of the Grill apron with an iron-on printable. Today I'd like
to share with you another project that was made as a gift for one of my daughter's friends.
I've already shared my monogram pillow iron-on tutorial. It's a great read if you want some
 tips on general iron-on instructions. Which is good, since I did not take any pictures for
a step-by-step tutorial of this particular project. It all happened so fast. But I am sharing
the free printable, courtesy of my very artistic daughter!
 
Here is the inspiration, a shirt her friend found in an Etsy shop:

Running Tank Top Psalm 46:5 God Is Within Her. Workout Tank Top. Bella. Christian Clothing. Running Shirt. Marathon. Faith. Bible Verse.


I was amazed at how many tank tops there were with this quote on Pinterest.

Personally, I think it's awesome that a 14 year old girl would want this quote on her
shirt. My own girls go to Catholic school and it's nice to see that some of what they're
learning has actually become a part of their daily lives. I'm very proud of each of
them as well as their friends.

My daughter contemplated buying her friend the shirt, but once you calculated in tax and
shipping the price was a bit too steep for her. So she went to work creating her own
iron-on-worthy image that I know you'll absolutely fall in love with!

Psalm 46:5 God is Witihn Her Iron-on Transfer t-shrit

Psalm 46:5 God is Witihn Her Iron-on Transfer t-shrit

Psalm 46:5 God is Witihn Her Iron-on Transfer t-shrit

We were both pleased with how it turned out. More importantly, so was her friend.

I'm always amazed at how professional these projects end up turning out.
Yours can look just as good if you use our printable. So just download
the God is Within Her printable and get to work!

PERSONAL USE ONLY, PLEASE:) 




It's such a powerful quote. I really hope it inspires you.
I might just have to make one of these for myself!

And don't forget to pin this to your
Inspirational Quotes Pinterest Board!
 
Be sure to stay in touch:
 
   Facebook.com/CharmBraceletDiva
Pinterest.com/charmbdiva
Twitter.com/CharmBDiva

Enter your email address in the box below
to join my e-mail subscriber list:

then just click:


(And be sure to confirm your subscription
when prompted by email!)
Don't miss another
thrifty
 
DIY
 
home decor post!
 

Leave a Comment!

NanaDiana said...

I love it on the shirt. What a cute idea. I have always loved silhouettes to begin with-so with the verse on it -it is just perfect. xo Diana

Glenda/MidSouth said...

Your daughter did a great job on the shirt. Yes it is a powerful quote. Her friend will be honored to wear it also.

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

She did an amazing job, it's no wonder you're so proud of her! Love this!

Diana Petrillo said...

Your daughter did such a great job with this graphic--really pleasing to look at and so well balanced. I absolutely love the sentiment, Kathleen :) Happy 4th!

handmade by amalia said...

A cool idea, the shirt is lovely.
Amalia
xo

Daniela @Frugal Aint Cheap said...

beautiful and inspirational. I would wear it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails