Out With The Old, In With The New

December 29, 2011

I swore I wasn't going to do this.  But after reading everyone's Best of/Favorites List of 2011, I said what the heck. So I'll be sharing a few of my favorite projects from  2011, along with the top three most popular posts for the year.  I do hope you get to check them out if you haven't seen them already.

Here are the three most popular posts. 





And here are some of my favorite projects of 2011.  
(Ya better strap in, I couldn't decide!)














It saddens me that I've shared so little of my vintage jewelry designs this past year.  I guess the home decor/DIY bug got the best of me.  I do want to keep up the thrifting, repurposing, painting, etc., but I also want to get my jewelry design mojo back again!  I will say that what once was Charm Bracelet Diva really did become Charm Bracelet Diva {@ Home}.  And that's OK.  As a matter of fact, don't be surprised if there's a (minor) blog name change in the works for the new year!  And maybe even a blog format change.  (No, not Wordpress!  Just a more professional look.)  Regardless of what's in store, I hope you'll all follow along and continue to inspire me with your comments, friendship, talent and kindness.

It's been a  great year, friends.  Here's to an even better 2012.

Happy New Year!

xoxo

I'll be linking up here:
  

Leave a Comment!

Glenda/MidSouth said...

I know what you are saying - I strayed from my original reasons for blogging long time ago. Still have not decided which direction I need to take.
Hope you have enjoyed the Holiday season.

lvroftiques said...

Kathleen you are a WONDER! I'm always inspired by the beautiful projects you share!
And change is good! I look forward to see which changes you'll make. If I don't "see" ya before hand HAPPY NEW YEAR to you and your family! Vanna

Laurel @ Ducks in a Row said...

You have got so many beautiful things! Stopping by from Someday Crafts! Happy New Year!

Carole Kurth said...

I've just recently discovered you, and your art is beautiful. I love the charm bracelets, especially the vintage sheet music one...the charms, the meaning of all of it. I love the addition of the beads and pearls--so girly, and fun!

I think I do understand about the jewelry 'mojo' not being there. I'm a quilter and got into altered books to do something different. Now, it's like I don't like quilting as much...i panicked, thinking, 'what's wrong? Will I never quilt again?' No, part was all the chaos in my studio, and unfinished projects!

Once I got in there a couple times to make a Christmas gift or two, the quilting mojo returned! I think your 'charming self' will as well! Happy New Year!

Sherry @ No Minimalist Here said...

Kathleen, All of your projects are wonderful and I especially love your beautiful jewelry! Happy 2012 to you and yours.
Hugs,
Sherry

Ivy and Elephants said...

Great stuff, Kathleen. You've done an amazing job this year. Thanks for all you do. Don't forget to link up at "What's It Wednesday", we can't wait for you to share!
Hugs and happiness in the new year!
Patti

Karen said...

Hey! I found your blog through Someday Crafts top 10 link party! I am a new follower and I love the Shabby Chic stamped candle. They are all fabulous posts! Look forward to reading your posts in 2012!

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

Thank YOU for all of your inspiration. Your jewelry is always gorgeous and of course I really enjoy all your repurposing projects. Keep inspiring us:-)

Anita at Cedar Hill said...

Kathleen,

Thanks for sharing, since I missed some of these posts. You have have some awesome projects this year. Hope to see more of your blog this year in 2012.

Curtains in My Tree said...

I love everything you showed us all year.
I guess change is good, I would like to change up a few things but don't know how LOL

I am a bracelet person, always have one on

Thanks for the note

Happy New Year here we come

The Charm of Home said...

Great makeovers! Thank you for joining me at Home Sweet Home!
Sherry

Related Posts with Thumbnails